Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Red Clover Released on DVD

 
It has been a year since Red Clover, aka Leprechaun's Revenge (Holy Bat SHIT did I hate that title!!) aired on the SyFy Channel and come October 22nd it will be released on DVD with directors comments through After Dark Films.
 
I can't wait!
 
I had a blast working on the film and Drew Daywalt, the director was one of the coolest people I have ever worked for.  I was stretched pretty thin back then and he put up with all my bullshit.  Creative as hell and a consummate professional.  I hope upon hope that once we are in full swing I can convince him to spin one of his torrid tales for us.
 
His current trajectory however, might mean that he will be out of our league by then.
 
The making of Red Clover does illustrate what we are trying to accomplish with Lost Plasma Productions.  I remember the frustrations that were encountered on the set of Red Clover, challenges that we/I hope to address here at Lost Plasma Productions.  We are under no illusions that we can right al the ills of film making for the artists we will be working with but by god we will die trying!
 
I'll post more info on the release as it approaches.
 
JUA  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment